- Theorems & Thaumaturgy Revised Edition: The writing is mostly finished. I just need to add some elementalist magic items (I decided to add a section of magic items to go with each of the classes in the book -- the elementalist in the current Theorems & Thaumaturgy has a big 0 in that department). When that's done, it'll be onto layout and the possible requisitioning of more illustrations.
- The B/X Warrior: Following on from the B/X Rogue, I've started working on a Warrior class along similar lines, amalgamating and subsuming a set of optional abilities for the fighter and various sub-classes or variant archetypes. I've got the basic concept worked out, so now just need to spend the time writing it all up properly. I also have some rough ideas for a wizard and priest class along the same lines, which may also get written up at some point.
- The Complete Elementalist: This is a project that I've had in the works for a long time, at least since publishing the Complete Vivimancer. I make progress on it in bursts, once in a while, when I feel the urge. I'd like to say that I'll try to get this published this year, but it's far from certain. We'll see.
- Wormskin: Issue 1 has been a great success, in terms of sales, at least. Greg and I have started working on issue 2 and we have a lot of material lined up for future issues as well (including two complete adventures set in Dolmenwood!). I'm excited that the Dolmenwood material which we've been writing is finally getting to see the light!
- Wizardzine: Has not been forgotten! I have a half-written second issue which I'm hoping to finish off at some point (though the muse has left me on that one, for the time being) and came up with a completely different idea for the second issue last week. I'll have to see if the new idea takes seed enough to be developed into a full issue. But suffice to say, Wizardzine will be back, when the stars are right.
- New Labyrinth Lord game: I'm starting up a new campaign in January and have been putting together some house rules documents for that. (The adventurer cleric class which I posted yesterday was for the campaign.) I may get it together to put some more of these documents up for download.
Friday, 1 January 2016
So, as the new year is beginning, it feels like an appropriate juncture to take a moment to assess where I stand with the various RPG-related projects that I have going on. In no particular order...
Posted by Gavin Norman at 15:32