|The goatlord Malbleat with human thrall, by Nico Maioli|
I am pleased to announce that I just put the finishing touches to the content of issue two of Wormskin. This issue goes into particular detail about the region around the village of Lankshorn, on the southern border of the forest -- a great place to start adventuring in Dolmenwood!
The contents of issue two are:
- An article on psychedelic compounds available in Dolmenwood, including a d30 generator table.
- A d30 generator for common tavern fare. Fermented snails with whipped cream, anyone?
- An introduction to the High Wold and the special relationship between humans and goatmen in the region.
- Descriptions of the six hexes around the village of Lankshorn: the Trothstone, the manse of Lord Malbleat, the king's mounds, the Ditchway, King Pusskin's road, and Lankston pool.
- Details about the village of Lankshorn, including the Hornstoat's Rest inn, the church of St Pastery, the Man of Gold Apothecary, the fairy-blooded bladesmith, the lord's manor, and the standing stones behind the village.
- A rumour table for the Lankshorn region.
- Nine new monsters which lurk in the High Wold: addercorn thralls, barrowbogeys, bog zombies, Woldish goatmen (longhorn), Woldish goatmen (shorthorn), nightworms, tanterwallops, and witch-owls.