Behold! For it is come.
Issue 2 of the world's most popular Dolmenwood zine. Its 46 dewy-moist pages feature:
- An introduction to the High Wold, the south-westerly corner of Dolmenwood.
- Descriptions of the seven hexes clustered around the village of Lankshorn.
- Details of the most signifcant people and places in Lankshorn, including: the Hornstoat's Rest inn, the fairy-blooded bladesmith, the Man of Gold Apothecary, the Church of St Pastery.
- Tavern fare generator.
- Psychedelic compounds generator, including details on buying, selling, and manufacturing.
- Seven new monsters: addercorn thralls, barrowbogeys, bog zombies, longhorn goatmen, shorthorn goatmen, nightworms, witch-owls.
(PDF only for the moment. The print version should be ready to go next week.)