What's in the book?
- Over 160 new spells to add to your Labyrinth Lord campaign. (Compatible with all other extra-mature D&D editions/clones, of course.)
- Three wizardly classes: the elementalist, the necromancer, and the vivimancer.
- 24 new magic items -- eight associated with each class.
- 16 new monsters which can be summoned by the spells in the book.
- Fully illustrated, by David Coppoletti, Cadanse D, Claytonian, and Russ Nicholson.
For people who have the original edition: what's changed?
- Completely new layout (in a smaller 6" x 9" format).
- Completely new illustrations (and lots more than before).
- Updated elementalist and vivimancer spell lists (precise details here).
- New vivimancer and elementalist magic items.
- The book now focuses purely on the elementalist, necromancer, and vivimancer. (The additional material from the original edition is to be expanded and republished separately.)
How to get hold of a copy?
- A basic, no-art version can be downloaded for free.
- The deluxe, fully illustrated version can be purchased in PDF or print.