Monday 6 February 2012

Theorems & Thaumaturgy art sneak preview!

Slowly but surely artwork is coming in for the book, and it is starting to look so awesome I just couldn't resist showing off a couple of snippets! These are just extracts from the full images, as a little taster of how the book is shaping up.

Firstly, something necromantic.


And secondly something vivimantic.


Click both for a bit more detail.

(Both these extracts are from illustrations by the awesome Cadanse D. The book will also feature illustrations by Kelvin Green and Dylan Cromwell.)

3 comments:

  1. Classic stuff. Kudos to the artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gavin, I keep trying to proofread your work, but it won't print for me. :( It crashes my laser printer every time. I'm sorry. I'm still hoping to pore through it, but it's hard to proof without a paper copy... maybe that's just me...

    PS: the art looks cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jim, I've just sent you an email to your gmail with a newer version of the PDF. Hopefully should work with your printer!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.